Agreement and the privacy statement. Once you register to become a member of Minghua Website, it means that you have read, agree and accept all terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement and the privacy statement. If we have made changes in the statement, we will publish a notice on such changes on Minghua Website and all contents of the Agreement will go into effect automatically on the date such notice is published. If you do not agree the revision, you must terminate the member user relationship with Minghua Website.
I. Member User Registration
1. User Qualification: Member users of Minghua Website must be individuals or authorized persons of legal persons who are able to sign legally binding contracts in accordance with the applicable laws. Without limiting the foregoing, our services are not provided to users below 16 years old or temporarily or indefinitely suspended users. If you are not qualified, please do not use our services. Your member user account of Minghua Website must not be transferred or sold to others. Minghua Website reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account according to its will.
2. Filling in Information: In order to ensure normal transactions, users must provide true and valid personal data to Minghua Website. In the event of changes in personal data, users must timely inform the website to update the same or update the same by logging on to the system through valid authorization; if a customer is a corporate legal person, the basic information on the company, such as the full name, registered address, number of business license, etc., should also be provided. Member users of Minghua Website agree to receive emails and information sent by Minghua Website or its partners.
1. Minghua Website has a privacy statement applicable to all users and included in the User Agreement. You should read and accept the privacy statement when registering to use Minghua Website, and the privacy statement (and any revision thereof made by Minghua Website) continues to bind upon you in the period in which you are a member user of Minghua Website.
2. Personal data include personal identification data, such as name, sex, age, date of birth, ID card number (or passport number), phone number, mailing address, residential address, email address, etc.; personal background, such as occupation, educational background, income, marriage status, and family particulars. If a corporate legal person registers to become a member, please provide the company name, number of business license, registered address, personal data of legal representative and registrant authorized thereby, etc. Without your consent and confirmation, Minghua Website will not use your data for other purposes.
3. Use of Non-personal Information. Minghua Website collects non-personal information through your IP address, including the nature of your browser, type of operating system, domain name of the ISP that provides access services to you, etc., to optimize the pages displayed on the screen of your computer. By collecting the above information, we also conduct guest flow statistics, thus improves the management and services of the website.
4. Security of Personal Data. Minghua Website adopts secure server use control equipment to protect your personal data and the data of transactions between you and us.
5. Disclosure and Limited Use of Personal Data. When a state institution requires Minghua Website to disclose personal data according to legal procedures, Minghua Website will provide personal data as required by the enforcement unit or for the purpose of public security. In such case, Minghua Website will not be liable for any content disclosed. When the following conditions are met, Minghua Website may use personal data other than as necessary: your written consent has been obtained; in order to avoid imminent dangers of your life, body or property; in order to prevent major hazards to others’ rights and interests; in order to advance public welfare, without prejudicing your vital interests.
Member users must abide by the following terms when placing orders and purchasing goods on Minghua Website:
1. You should abide by all applicable laws, regulations, ordinances and local legal requirements of China when using the services and purchasing goods of Minghua Website. You must also ensure that you abide by this User Agreement and the privacy statement and include all provisions of all other terms and rules of the above documents.
2. If you purchase goods or place processing orders on Minghua Website, you are obliged to finish the transactions with Minghua Website, except transactions prohibited by law or this User Agreement. By placing an order for an item, you agree that the conditions of processing and sale contained in the description of the item are binding upon you, provided that such conditions do not violate this Agreement or are not illegal.
3. The advertising, price list and statements on Minghua Website do not amount to offers. Minghua Website has the right to, when it had found that any product or order appearing on Minghua Website has apparent errors or such product is in short supply, unilaterally withdraw such information or cancel the contract. Minghua Website reserves the right to restrict the quantity and/or time limit of products ordered. When placing an order, you also acknowledge that you have reached the lawful age for purchasing such products and are responsible for the authenticity of all information provided in the order.
4. Product processing, strike price and availability are indicated on the website. Such information is subject to change without further notice. In case of accident, after confirming your order, Minghua Website will inform you via email or phone of changes in the price due to price increases of suppliers and changes in taxes or due to bugs on the website, etc. If Minghua Website has not cancelled the order, you are allowed to decide whether to cancel the order.
IV. Website Security
You agree that, without Minghua Website’s prior express written permission, you will not use any robot, spider software, flood-the-screen software or other automatic methods to enter the website for any purpose. In addition, you agree that you won’t:
1. act to cause (as determined by Minghua Website using its discretion) unreasonable or disproportionate heavy load on Minghua Website;
2. copy, duplicate, modify, create derivative works from, distribute or publicly display any content of the website (except your personal information) without Minghua Website’s prior express written permission;
3. interfere or attempt to interfere with the normal work of the website or any activity on the website;
4. use any content that is deemed to be prohibited or that may be prohibited in violation of applicable laws and regulations on the website;
5. use any virus, Trojan Horse, Easter egg, worm, time bomb, cancelbot, spyware or other computer programs that may destroy, change, delete, adversely affect, secretly intercept, unauthorizedly access or use any system, data or personal data on the website.
V. Intellectual Property Rights Statement
The related copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and any ownership or rights in the online services provided by Minghua Website belong to Minghua Website. Without Minghua Website’s prior express consent, no one or user may download, duplicate, transmit, adapt or edit such services, otherwise the violators shall take the full legal responsibilities. Minghua Website has the ownership of any data and information produced when providing online services to users that are stored in the server.
Minghua Website is obliged to ensure the normal operation of the website technically to try to avoid service interruption or minimize the time of interruption, thus guarantees smooth online transactions of users. However, if Minghua Website crashes or cannot be used normally due to force majeure or other reasons out of control of Minghua Website, which causes failure to complete online transactions or loss of related information, records, etc., Minghua Website will assume no responsibility. Failure to use Minghua Website normally or any other losses due to any user’s providing wrong, incomplete, false information, etc. to Minghua Website are unrelated to Minghua Website.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the People’s Republic of China in all aspects. All users of this website shall be irrevocably subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Guangming New District, Shenzhen, China where the holder of Minghua Website is located and superior courts. The provisions of this Agreement are severable. If any provision of this Agreement is ruled invalid or unenforceable, such provision may be deleted and the rest should be performed. You agree that, in the event of merger and acquisition, this Agreement and all agreements incorporated herein may be transferred to third parties at Minghua Website’s discretion. The headings herein are inserted for reference only, and in no way define, limit, interpret or describe the scope or limit of these terms.